Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Thanksgiving Week

                     Thanksgiving Week 


Over the week of thanksgiving I didn't do much. I went to work for Monday, Sunday, and Tuesday. The rest of the time I just played video games. I did have to read a whole book for English, and create a lab report for my pbs class. I spent most of my thanksgiving playing games with my friend Axel. We watched lots holiday comedy movies like Adam Sandler's eight crazy nights. I didn't go anywhere, we usually go to my aunts house where she makes a ham, along with mashed potatoes and other thanksgiving standard foods, we have come to recognize. What we did do though, was eat together as a family. The only thing is that we do this almost everyday already, We are used to eating together. The only thing is that we didn't eat what people usually eat for Thanksgiving. It was still fun though because my dad had my brother's close our restaurant early so that we could all be home. For the first time in years my brother decided to play video games with me. We played for hours and hours on end, it was one of the best times I've ever had. The only thing that was bad is that my brother ended up hurting his back so we had to stop. 


No comments:

Post a Comment