Wednesday, November 4, 2015

"The Best Recreation"

"The best recreation is to do good"
                                                -William Penn 




I believe this quote means that out of all things possible doing good makes you feel good the most. Feeling good doesn't just make you relax but it also benefits you and the people around you. When you feel tired doing good will make you feel better. Personally I think that doing something neutral that doesn't help or hurt anyone is the best recreation. Sometimes not everything you do is good but it isn't bad either. It helps you relax, it doesn't have to be good. But it shouldn't be bad either. For example playing video games isn't good or bad, it's just a means of helping you relax. I believe this quote is morally incorrect. I find recreation in video games and no one is affected by it good or bad. Only I am entertained/relaxed which is what matters most.

No comments:

Post a Comment