Tuesday, September 22, 2015

"When I Do Good I Feel Good"

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad" - Abraham Lincoln 
  This quote doesn't really have a meaning, it's just the plain truth. For example if a friend needs a favor whether it's big or small you're gonna end up feeling good and your friend will be happy that you're his friend. However, if you do bad you're going to feel something bad whether it's remorse, pity, guilt, etc. The point is you're not going to feel bad and are going to be desperate to get it off your chest, and you might end up hurting someone in the process. One example would be lying to your parents, once you tell them the truth you'll feel bad and they're going to feel disappointed. So often, it's better to do and feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment