Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Cardiologist

              Cardiologist
Duties and Responsibilities:
A cardiologist is a physician that receives additional training to prevent, diagnose, and treat the cardiovascular system, which includes the heart. Cardiologists receive referrals from other physicians who would like confirmation that a patient has a cardiovascular condition or just general advice on how to treat the patient.
Salary:
$387,979 to $567,829
Education:
To become a cardiologist you must have a bachelor’s degree and enroll in a medical school. Then you must complete several years of internal medicine and cardiology training in a residency program.
Picture:



Reflection:
I would consider being a cardiologist, because I am very interested in the heart and several of my relatives have died due to heart problems. Another reason I would become a cardiologist is because my mom would love for me to be a cardiologist, but I would still prefer to be an electronic engineer

No comments:

Post a Comment