Wednesday, September 16, 2015

My Hobbies

Some of my hobbies include things such as playing video games. I also really enjoy playing basketball. I got interested in video games when I was two years old. I had gotten my first gameboy in 2002. This gift would be one to change the way I live. Video games can take you to a different world where you can do whatever you want. You can kill people, race in flying cars, the possibilities are infinite. I got interested in basketball when I was in fourth grade. We hadn't done much in recess, until one day we decided to play basketball. That desison was one of the best I have ever made. When I got into middle school, I started getting a bit more curious on what other sports I could play, besides basketball. Then me and some of my friends decided to play football, then soccer and that's what we would play whenever the field was open, which wasn't very often. I also like to play video-games with two of my friends because they're the only two people I know that don't get annoying when playing video-games. We play almost anything we can get our hands on. I also like to cook, since my dad has a restaurant he taught me how to cook really nicely and delicious. Those are all of my hobbies.

No comments:

Post a Comment