Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Acupuncturist

                       Acupuncture 
Duties and Responsibilities: 
Some of an acupuncturist’s duties include inserting fine needles into acupuncture points, which help restore the flow of qi. Once the qi Is restored than the natural healing process will take place. This can help to cure musculo-skeletal disorders, respiratory and circulatory disorders, and gastrointestinal disorders, etc. 
Salary: 
There are different types of acupuncturist which include; massage therapist $35,970, Physical Therapist Assistants & Aides $39,430, and Chiropractor which make $66,160 annually. 
Education: 
One must go to an Acupuncture College for at least 3-4 years. They must also have a Master’s Degree in Acupuncture or in Oriental Medicine. 
Picture: 


Reflection:
I would not like to be an Acupuncturist because I just believe that it is not a very exciting job. Once again I would much rather be an electronic engineer. I don’t really like touching people so it is just not the job for me. I also might get tense that I might hurt the person I’m supposed to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment