Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Christmas Break

                            Christmas Break


Over Christmas break I didn't do much. I went to work with my dad two days a week. On the first week I would mostly sleep in and just play video games. I also spent a lot of time with my brothers watching t.v or going out to buy Christmas presents for the family. My brother and I watched a bunch of holiday movies like "Elf" and other movies about Christmas. On Christmas Eve, we went over to our aunt's house and ate a Carne Asada with some other Mexican foods. After we ate we left home and went to sleep. On Christmas Day we went back to my aunt's house and ate some ham she had been making for a while. My uncle had also been there and my dad hadn't seen him in fifteen years. So it was happiness all around. Thankfully; over break we didn't have any homework to do, so I had it all to myself. After Christmas everyday was pretty much the same, and that wasn't a bad thing because I really enjoyed playing video games, after all, I would play video games with close friends that I hadn't seen in a while. New Year's Eve was just a normal day too, it was just me and my friends playing some video games. For Christmas I received money, and a pair of shoes. Personally I really loved the shoes because finding size 14's that looked nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment