Friday, March 4, 2016

Nursing Home Adminstrator

                  Nursing Home Administrator

Duties and Responsibilities:
Some Responsibilities of Nursing Home Administrators are to supervise clinical and administrative affairs of nursing homes and other similar locals. Other responsibilities are over seeing staff and personnel, financial matters, medical care, medical supplies, and other position demands.

Salary:
Nursing home administrators make about $88,580 per year.

Education:
To become a nursing home administrator you’ll need at least 4 years of college to obtain your bachelor’s degree along with passing a state licensing examination. There are also more positions that require a masters degree. They aslo offer higher pay in return.

Picture:


Reflection:

I wouldn’t become a nursing home administrator because I am not patient when it comes to anything really. And I wouldn’t like to be angry or upset around the elderly. They would just be upset and disgusted that someone can have so little patience as I do. I also like a more hands on type of career, like being a doctor who performs operations. That would be more, my style of job. I’d also like to be an engineer. Engineering is a much more attention grabbing career to me than most things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment