Monday, February 8, 2016

"Enthusiasm makes the difference"

"Enthusiasm makes the difference"

                         -Dr. Norman Vincent Peale












This quote is one of the most truthful quotes I have ever heard. It's not scarce to see this quote become a reality. This quote is proven right by everything around us. In our daily life. In the movies. In books. This quote is true everywhere. It means what is says. If someone wants become an NBA all star,  and all they do is complain how they never make a shot, or how practice is super boring, than they don't have the enthusiasm they need in order to become an NBA star. On the other hand, someone who loves shooting, whether it's hit or miss, and they absolutely love practice and get excited for it than they do have the enthusiasm needed to become an NBA all star. Another example would be me and my enthusiasm for video games. When I want to play a game, i tend to get excited and I usually call over some friends so that they can get online and play with me. Although sometimes my friends don't share the enthusiasm I have when playing video games, so I try to reason with them so that they too feel excitement. When everyone is enthusiastic we can usually always win a match of our video game ahead by at least 40 points (that's a lot) playing with other actual people. Now sometimes my friends are enthusiastic about something I'm not. In this situation what we do is talk as a group until we all have something to get excited about. This can also make a general difference in your life when going to school and getting work done. Someone who is enthusiastic will usually want to do more work to better themselves in that class or subject. That is why I believe that this quote is one of the best and most truthful quotes ever made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment